Monday, February 07, 2005

Progress Report

This is one finished side of my Winhara Poncho. I had one side finished, but It didn't look like it would fit me. So, I made a few adjustments and this is the result. I am sure it will fit. I used the Tahki bunny from my frogged tube shrug. I ordered the pattern from NeedfulYarns Inc.




This is my mini tote. It's the Scull and Crossbones felted tote from HelloKnitty.com. It looked unfinished and boring, so I added the flower. I used yarn from Serendipity. I dyed the golden yellow yarn using Rit. I got the felted poppy pattern from Magknits.com I can't wait to knit another one. I need to dye more felting yarn first. Maybe I'll do that after work today.







No comments:

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...