Monday, February 07, 2005

The Last Five Days

OK, here is an idea of what I've been doing for the last five days. I have been working. After work I may stop by the library on my way home. I may go to Michaels or the bookstore. Or I may go straight home and take a nap. After I wake from my nap, I freshen up and go to Trader Joe's. Or after a nap I may sit on the couch in my living room and knit.
I was off on Friday so I slept late until 9am. I milled around my apartment putting stuff back in their places, then I went to get a pedicure. The shop was lightly staffed and there was a 30 minute wait. So, I went to get gas and a drink from Quick Trip. It was my first time at Charlie's nail. Charlie is from Vieitnam and started a business so he could employ his migrating family. He's a nice guy and they did a good job. I feel bad for not getting the girl's name. I'm so rude. Maybe I'll bring her something when I go back next. I got my toenails painted red. It's so bright that it on the orange side. I call it "cheap" red.
Later last Friday I went to Blockbuster and rented two really bad movies. The Forgotten and When Will I Be Loved with Neve Campbell. Both movies were a disappointment.

cross posted Ginean

No comments:

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...