Saturday, January 24, 2009

Swap-bot

I entered a swap on Swap-bot. It's the "10 Surprise Items" swap. You send 10 things with a collect worth of $5. I have a lot of stuff that I collect so I only had to buy one thing. I hope the person I get doesn't have an Ikea. That was probably an evil thing to say. I'm sorry. I'm sending Ikea stuff. Maybe it'll be a surprise anyway. I'll have to send it right away so it'll arrive ontime. Maybe it'll be another international swapper. I'm so excited! There're already 287 swappers. A lot of them are Aussies. This is too much fun. I'm signing up for the "Gain Eposure to Your Blog" swap. The deadline is January 31st. I've done this one before. It was fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder about SwapBot. I just logged in again after probably a year.

Letoya said...

Welcome! You can use your new home address.

kc_froglady said...

Hi! I am one of your SwapBot partners for the Gain Exposure to Your Blog Swap :) Going to read on through your blog now!

craftytammie said...

isn't swap-bot fun?! I love getting stuff from all over the world. I'm cakemaker, one of your partners from the swap too :) come visit me sometime too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Letoya!
Thanks for sharing this site! I'm
now signed up for the favorite color swap-should be fun! How's your jewelry making/knitting going?
Thia

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...