Sunday, November 07, 2004

This is duplicate entry.Away so long. I don't know where to start. I am on a double shift today and it's getting hard to stay awake. UGH!I found a new apartment near the Biltmore area. It is 1,026 square feet, has two bedrooms two baths, garage, fireplace, pool and spa on the property. I am so happy! The second bedroom will be my office/workroom. I can't wait. I have so many projects to complete. Best of all, I get away from my moronic roommate. I had to tell her a few things again this weekend. I had to tell her not to use me to agitate her friends. I don't want to be in the middle of her psycho antics. I had to remind her to keep the front door locked at all times and to be a little quieter after nine PM. I wake up at 0400 to get ready for work. She totally disregarded my concerns. But that's ok. The next time she leaves the door unlocked, she will have to find another place to sleep for the night. I will lock her out, by butting a chair under the doorknob. Halloween was fun. I was a Martini. I wanted to be the sexy Strawberry Shortcake but the costume was sold out everywhere. Anyway, I went to Jessica's Knits, in Scottsdale, for the first time on Friday. Sandra drove as I navigated the Yahoo map. It was a 34min drive, but we didn't get lost. The shop is charming and delightful. I wanted to stay and see everything. I bought a few skeins of Brown Sheep Bulky and two sets of DPNs. I gotta get back to work. Pics later.

No comments:

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...