Tuesday, November 09, 2004

DREAMLAND

I had a really creepy dream last night about bugs. I fell asleep watching Stargate SG1 which probably didn't help. I went like this ---> I was on living another planet when it was suddenly swarmed by insects. They had narrow stick like black bodies with long black dragonfly wings. They had long black needle like protrusion where a nose would be. They chased me around the metropolis area as I tried to evacuate and save other people. After the last person was sent away, It was time for me (and a conspicuous partner)to leave the planet. I was climbing into the vehicle when I made a horrifying discovery. I was infected with bug eggs. They were under my skin in three neat little rows of tiny black eggs. It looked like sideways norplant or sideways barcode. The bugs weren't poisonous. They were just a major nuisance. My arm itched like crazy and I tried to scrape out the eggs with a pocket knife. But anyway, that's when I woke up. I would have rather dreamed of being a crazed knitter loose in this yarn shop. PURLSOHO.COM
**SIGH**

2 comments:

illanna said...

Is Purl Soho great or what? I went there last month while I was in New York, and the store is beautiful and the workers are friendly. It is such a pleasure to be in there. The best part? I had a GIFT CERTIFICATE! Ohhhh Yes.

Letoya said...

I wanna go!

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...