Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Update

I've been away for a few days. I've been too busy to use my work teminal to update entries and my home computer was not functioning properly. I had to reinstal windows. It's very time consuming. I have to download all of my programs and general settings. I am not able to upload any new pictures until I download my camera programs. I also have to pack all my stuff, so I finally move this Saturday. But amazingly, I still find time to knit. I am working on a new beanie. I wanted to start on my poncho but I packed my knitting instructional video tape. It will have to wait until after the move. Here are a few new pics that I uploaded last week. Pictures

No comments:

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...