Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Temporary Entry

I've been knitting a lot of stuff lately. I temporarily put down the washcloths. I will knit more later. I'm test knitting a felted tote bag. I'm almost finished with it. I am almost done with a sleeveless turtleneck sweater, and I started my halter top with secret yarn. I have two other sweaters still on the needles and another scarf.
Nothing much else going on except work, and it's you know. Work!
I will add several pictures tomorrow. One picture will include my new reconstructed t-shirt. So come back tomorrow and see it.

2 comments:

TrueEpicure said...

Lookin' forward to the pictures!

Letoya said...

yes, please come back! LOL!

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...