Friday, June 10, 2005

Finally!

My Knitdiva halter is done. Surprise! Kiki and Illanna, I love your halters. I hope you like mine too. I used Berroco Quest in white. It only took three balls. The pattern came from The Leisure Arts Trendy Tops book. I like it and I'm going to make another one, as soon as I finish the edges on this one. I think I should give myself a few more millimeters tho'. Look what the mailman brought me today. It's so soft! I'm going to knit something for my new guy friend and it's not a sweater. He's partial to army green and cami print. I can handle that.












shake it up!






2 comments:

illanna said...

Letoya yours is SEXY! Great job! When I get back can we take a picture of the three of us all wearing our halters? We can all go out and fight crime together- it's like a superhero uniform!!!

Luscious Gracious said...

Ladies, I love my fellow KnitDivas. But, I don't want to fight crime with y'all. Check out Douglas Coupland's "Shampoo Planet" to find out why. In case you can't guess, "watched some tv, fought some crime" means a night of, um, movies and something else. Kind of like "washing the dishes". You know, a euphemism. Not that you all don't look good in your halters. S will take a photo of us together (IN our halters, sorry, Steve). And L, I don't think you need to pass yours on to anyone else. It looks awesome. And it is summer, time to put those puppies on parade.
Kiki

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...