Friday, March 11, 2005

This week

I've been away from my journals lately. I have a lot put down but I haven't. I had Thursday and today off. It's been a long time since I've had two days in a row off from work. It feels great.
I've been working on my logo and spend a lot more time on my PC, Knitting, cleaning, organizing and I haven't had that "do nothing" moment yet. Oh well.
Here we are knitting at BnN on Wednesday. We had too much fun! I asked a guy to take our picture and the camera flash was off. But then the auto focus is disabled as well. I tried to fix it a little bit. I think we all took nice pictures despite the blurriness. I want another camera!


lamb



Fuji Camera




No comments:

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...