Monday, March 07, 2005

Recycle

I wore my new red cowl neck sweater with sleeves that bell below mid-forearm. I received complements and a question. My admirers asked me if I knitted the sweater. I said no but I could have. It got me thinking. The sweater looks as if the yarn could be recycled without too many breaks in yardage. It was a bargain eight dollars at last chance. They had a ton of them in the same color. I will go back this week and buy another one to recycle. This will be fun, especially since the sweater will be new. Can you imagine, unraveling a perfectly new sweater for the yarn? I can. If this sweater was at the thrift store, used, it would cost upwards of twelve dollars!
I will update this post with a pic later :)

No comments:

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...