Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hum Drum

I got a great surprise yesterday. I got tulips in the mail from my coworker Debra. They came with a spring green vase and a stuffed bunny. I love them. I'll post a picture later. I emailed her a big "thank you" and a promise to knit some fine little baby duds for the new family addition. I get to knit baby stuff for the first time! I briefly entertained the idea of knitting a vest for the bunny. Maybe some other day.
Not much going on here at home. Brenden and I went for coffee then ice cream last night. It felt good getting out of he house. We were like to old ladies when it came to driving over bumps. We both ached and moaned over our recent surgery wounds. LOL! I did some paperwork today and I need to fax it. I was going to drive down to Kinko's, but the car wouldn't start. It looks like a dead battery. GEES! I don't need the car for much these days, in fact I probably shouldn't be driving. So you'd think It could at least get me down the street and back? I called Brenden he will fax my stuff for me and fix my battery later this week. Meanwhile I'll continue knitting my green sweater and my tote bag.

Cross posted

No comments:

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...