Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I haven't blogged in like forever!

I've been working on a lot of jewelry making. I upload as many pics as I can. I store them at Photobucket. I knit every chance that I get, but I'm slow to finish anything. I completed the Ipod cozy. I used Noro and a pattern from Grumperina. I read somewhere that another knitter used the Grumperina pattern but added a back pocket. I added a pocket too. It's slighty crocked but sturdy. I used a pack of Bubbalicous to keep the shape. I don't own an Ipod. I cut a piece of shower curtain liner for the protective cover. The plastic, as expected, gave me problems. I changed the presser foot on my sewing machine to reduce the friction between the plastic and the face plate. I used brass buttons and an adjustable strap.




2 comments:

Luscious Gracious said...

I love the bubblicious cozy! Everyone needs something to keep their bubblicious in.

Letoya said...

Darn! Maybe I should make one for myself.

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...