Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Slinky Cut-out Tank

Amimono Slinky tank
I really like Plymouth yarns but Wildflowers is hard to knit. The fibers split and create ratty loops. I have to stop and fix it. So it's no wonder that this tank is slow going. I rib for about 13 inches. I'm not used to Addi's chrome yet either. I can really get going if I sit in a quiet room and concentrate. If I'm undisturbed, "disturbed" being relative, then I can fall into a trance. Yeah, a trance. I get a few rows done this way. I feel positively refreshed and productive afterward. Then hungry in that order. Kidding! I'm always hungry.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand that wildflowers stuff...Yech! But the colors are so pretty... :(

Letoya said...

Yes! The colors are very vibrant. I guess I'll stick with it.

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...