Friday, June 30, 2006

better late than never

I'm finally back on my diet. It's a little late for the Summer season, but I need to get back in shape. I'm absolutely commited to eating correctly and working out. My plan is to regain flexibilty and reduce my body fat ratio. I'll eat a low sugar, low salt, low carb, high protien diet. That's the easy part. The hard part is to stay away from fast food and Cokes. I need a Coke right now. Eat to live and not live to eat. Right!



Sample breakfast:




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Mel said...

mmmmm. Looks delicious! Stay strong and kick the soda to the curb. We know you can do it!

Luscious Gracious said...

Did you take this picture with a Kodak 110 back in 1974? I am experiencing horrible flashbacks...Hey, we are going to TYandF tonight (Thurs) and Sat. See you there!
Love,
kiki

Anonymous said...

oh man if you are still on this reather depressing diet please for your own happyness take a look at some of the low fat foods I have posted on my journal. I don't meen to be rude it's just that I know how hard it is to cut out the "fun" foods if you don't replace it with something just as interesting. I made a few of my posts public so you could take a look at some fun recipies.
cheers
http://secrets2bear.livejournal.com/

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...