Monday, August 08, 2005

Nice Karaoke

Saturday, I finished sewing in the lining for my pencil case. It turned out as planned and I'm happy with it. I used Karaoke Yarn and Brown Sheep. I knitted it in the round, closed the bottom with three needle BO and felted it twice. Now I don't have to hunt for a pen when I need it. On the flight from Kansas City to Phoenix, I started experimenting with fair isle. This is my first attempt at it. I'm using the same Karaoke Yarn from my pencil case, Brown Sheep, Cascade and forest green Serendipity. I don't know what it'll be yet, but I'm leaning towards a bag. Some sort of bag. I'm unraveling the white part to add the forest green. I'm just having fun playing with it.

2 comments:

Luscious Gracious said...

Awesome! Lulu is using her Karoke from you right now.....See you soon!
kiki

Letoya said...

Thank you, I can't wait to see the finished product.

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...