Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Amazing find

I found the pailettes at SAS yesterday. They have a huge variety of sequins. They charge about 25 to 50 cents for a small bag. They also charge my the ounce. I bought as many large hole pailettes as I could find. I am most surprised by the silver trapezoid. I remember looking everywhere for them when I made that dumb granny hat in the SnB book. The buttons are wood and they were 10 cents each. I'm going back for more as soon as I hit the ATM. Cash works best at SAS.
I made these dangle earrings using sterling silver, Thai Silver, glass and crystal. I only had two glass beads. So I can't make another pair. I don't remember where I bought them.


1 comment:

Luscious Gracious said...

yummy!
Nice photos, too.
Kiki

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...