Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Unsatiated

I went to six different newsstands to find knittng magazines, Knit 1 in particular. I thought it came out January 10th. It comes out February 10th. I wish that I'd gone to the website first before I did all that running around. They have a preview and it's mediocre at best. I can wait.
I also went looking for yarn and Joann's and Michael's. I left empty handed. I would have gone to some of the local LYS but they were further than I was willing to drive and I didn't have enough time. So yesterday, I decided to drive out to The Fiber Factory after work. It's been so long since I've been to the LYS, I'd forgotten about the crazy hours. The Fiber Factory was closed. So before I pulled away from the curb, I called AZ Knit and Needle. The message said they were closed also. **sigh** I feel dumb. I am working a double shift today. So, maybe tomorrow, after my dentist appointment, I will have time to drive to a LYS somewhere before the meet at Mama Java's.

No comments:

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...