Friday, October 15, 2004

Whoa Nelly!

I just spent a lot of money today on yarn. I have spent about one hundred dollars on ebay. I will probably spend about thirty more. It will probably be enough for awhile. I think(Shrugs). I'm starting to wonder about my sanity. I have never spent so much money on any other hobby. I haven't gone shoe shopping although I really need a few pairs. I haven't made one purchase toward beefing up my fall wardrobe. I am having money withdrawn from my pay going towards savings. Thank goodness for that. But, I could use a little more going into my 401k. Sigh! I'm not done yet. This is probably the nail in my insanity coffin. I gave Shannon my Visa, so she could pick up more yarn for me today. What was I thinking? Well, I just hope she doesn't call me and give me the play by play at the yarn store. I'll be in real trouble if she uses the camera phone. Sigh! It's OK. I'll be alright. I just won't eat next week. I be too busy knitting to eat anyway!

1 comment:

Letoya said...

I am almost done buying yarn for now. I have to get the brown sheep from Jessica's. I will probably just have her mail it to me. I have many projects that are already well supplied with yarn. I may need to buy more needles of the DPN variety. My hat patterns seems to requier them.

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...