Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My New Bag


GUESS by Marciano Gelato Large Hobo

I finally found a casual bag that's big enough to carry all of my stuff. I mean ALL of the things that I can't seem to leave home without. I bought it in the Guess Boutigue at the mall. It had to be fate. Guess clothing and handbags are not my style. I'm not a fan of stores that sell items that won't allow me to wear undergarments like a bra and lycra slimmer. Their handbags are usually too fantastic with monograms and large reflective metal logo plates. Yeah, I know this Gelato bag has a big shiny metal plate. I used its reflection to apply my lipgloss. But what I'm trying to say is that, dispite my objections, this bag still called to me. I'm a handbag Diva. Holla!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Very cool. You can always put it over your shoulder with the plate facing in. And you'll never lose the mirror inside the bag. Bonus!

Letoya said...

I know what you're saying. I don't seem to mind the bling so much now. I've made peace with it.
:)

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...