Friday, July 18, 2008

Baby Socks

The two little cream puffs have arrived. I'd show you a photo of my new twin neice and nephew, if I had one. I ashamed to tell you that I haven't started the baby socks. The baby sweaters will be finished by the time the temperature drops in KC. I'm also ashamed to tell you that I hate to use my pretty yarn from SpritelyGoods.com. The socks will get ruined or lost. My brother and sister-in-law don't really have a lot of nice things and they wouldn't take care of a nice sweater if they had one. Some how I have to get over it because 1. I'm tired of being ashamed, and 2. I don't have anything else to knit with at this moment.


SpritelyGoods.com Bird of Paradise



Here's the new baby sock project bag. I love it!












Cat Bordhi socks knitted in Brown Sheep superwash worsted. I forgot the color. My tention is wacky, but I haven't blocked them yet.














Weekend Knitting toddler hat

2 comments:

kc_froglady said...

oh you knit such lovely things! I wish I could knit but due to some hand issues I can't :(

I do hope you can "get over it" so to say so that your "cream puffs" can enjoy something nice - remember you are making for them not their parents! he he

Letoya said...

You are right and I have. I'm working on two new pairs right now :)

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...