Thursday, February 02, 2006

busy bee

Last night, I stayed up late to watch Project Runway. When I went to sleep, I dreamed that I was in a jewelry making competition. I had to make a necklace out of beads and other stuff. They gave me until midnight to come up with a design. I was concentrating hard and working furiosly to put my design together. It was too weird. It was just like the show. Now If I can just dream of myself as a competetor on the Iron Chef's of America show.  Especially if cheese is on the menu.



I've been busy knitting and making jewelry. It's been so much fun. I started making earring like these using paillettes. I got tired of constructing the heart themed ones so I took a detour and made a pair with green stars.
Image hosting by Photobucket

1 comment:

Luscious Gracious said...

I dreamed that I was trying to pick out a dorm room, complete with my 3 (why 3?) kids, household of stuff, and husband. Steve dreamed that he was competing on a tv show, too. What a weird week! Good luck tomorrow at First Friday! See you Sat?
k

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...