Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Cattle Drive

On the way home yesterday afternoon, I tried to get on I-10 at 7th st. Traffic was extremely heavy so I kept driving south on 7th st. I wanted to go east toward home, but I couldn't make a left turn. Traffic moved me south. I was able to go east on Washington or Jefferson. I decided to keep going and go to the bead store in Tempe. They moved. I'd forgotten that Beads International moved closer to Mills Mall. I went to another bead store in Scottsdale since I was so far south already. The store is in the shopping center on the west corner of McDowell and Scottsdale RD. It was closed. It was supposed to stay open until 6pm. They closed early. So I went home. I need eye pins and a few beads. I'm working on another bracelet and Jollygreen dangles. I'll try to find Beads International after work today. It will before the traffic rush, so I shouldn't be forced to detour with the flow of traffic.

No comments:

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...