Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Purchased Handmade Items

I've been dreaming of a pair of black crochet earrings ever since seeing Anthropologie's really expensive pair last winter. Or was it two winters ago? Anyway I stumbled upon a pair while using Google image search. These are made By Ann Libertini at WithoutAPulse.com. She crochet's wonderful pairs of earrings in four different colors. They're stiffened then shipped carefully and expedisiously.





I wanted to receive something in the mail and I needed a pincushion. Thank goodness for Etsy. I purchased this cute Tomato Pincushion from SarahKladzyk.Etsy.com. It's soft and plushie.








No comments:

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...