Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ski hat and scarf

I knit this for my nephew. I told him That I'd make a hat for him two years ago. He'd been asking me the whole time if I'd made it yet. Well I finally shipped it to him just when it started to get cold in Kansas City. He was very excited when it cam in the mail and he likes it very much. I used Brown Sheep Bulky and two strands of worsted doubled. It was a lot of fun to make. The burgandy color is a worsted superwash that was made by I-can't- remember-who. I can't wait to make another one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


2 comments:

Luscious Gracious said...

Yeah! Glad that he liked the hat. Also, very nice photos of the beads and your tree. Love the big L, Lavern....
Where's Shirley?
kiki

Letoya said...

Thank you! I did what you guys said. Use the sunlight to capture the actual color. The Big "L?"
Yeah that's me. Now where's the cheese?

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...