Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Today is my Friday

I start my vacation today then off to Kansas city tomorrow. My family hasn't started spring break yet, so I'll spend my mornings shopping for yarn. I've already noted the address and directions to the nearest LYSs. Coincidently KnitWit is a few miles from my Mom's place. The Yarn shop and more is also in Kansas, a few more miles from KnitWit. It's about a twenty minute drive. There is also a shop in the city that looks pretty good The Studio. None of these have a coffee shop, so I will get some elsewhere. I hope make the sale today at South West Trading Company. I've never been there before. I added a new button in the margin. Check it out!

No comments:

I cast this piece years ago. It was done in a casting class, using cuttlefish bone. I'm just now doing something with it. It will be a p...